Friday, August 12, 2011

ALOHA!! August 8, 2011

A couple more pictures from the hike up Mauna Kea.
 






Jordan with his companion, Elder Street. 
So this week was pretty basic, nothing really happened. We did a lot of the transferring planning and had a good time doing that. It truly is amazing how the revalatory process works, I love it! It really has taught me a good lesson that I will use for the future. The best thing is being able to serve around President Dalton, man what a blessing to serve around such an accomplished man in the church and in life. I have started a book of advice from President Dalton.

I am doing solid, tomorrow the greenies come in and it is going to be crazy! Its wild when the new missionaries come in, but its fun I love it. I can't wait this is going to be a good week. I love you guys, thanks for everything!

Love, Elder G.

No comments:

Post a Comment