Monday, May 23, 2011

Late posting from last week, 5/26/2011--ALOHA!!!

Well another week down, transfers have come and I am staying in Makakilo but my companion Elder Condiff is leaving. It was kind of a suprise seeing that he only has 1 transfer left but ya know the Lord works in mysterious ways! I am getting Elder Larsen who is a stud! He only has a couple transfers left but he is a great missionary that I have always looked up to so we are going to do work out here. I am excited for this upcoming transfer, we should hopefully have a couple of our current investigators come around and make the step towards baptism!

Pretty crazy week with transfer coming up and all so not too much happened. A lot of our investigators cancelled on us again unfortunately but we were able to find a couple new ones thru tracting so it will be good to start working with them. This should be a good week, should have a lot to talk about next Monday. Thats all I got for now, hope all is well, Love you all!
Elder Garritson

No comments:

Post a Comment