Monday, May 23, 2011

ALOHA! May 23, 2011

Well transfers have come and gone I am stoked to be with Elder Larsen! He is from Bountiful, Utah and he is a solid Elder. He has 2 transfers left so he is going to teach me a lot and we are going to get this work rolling. And to put a cherry on top, I am back living with Elder Tuih again. He just moved into the Tongan Ward in our stake so us 4 live together. We are having a great time along with doing great work. It's the best and I am loving it!

So this week we were just out there cake building trying to find some new people to teach. We had some success finally on Saturday while we were tracting. Talked to this guy who was interested and we got a return appointment with him. We teach really well together so our lessons are super spiritual. It was a cool lesson.

Friday night was legit like I said we are living with Elder Tuih and his companion so we got into a new pad! Finally I get to sleep on a bed after 2 months of not and it's amazing. Our pad is solid and its brand new so there are no problems with it. Gotta love moving to a new place!

Other than that all is well with us out here. Not too many people we are working with right now so we are just trying to do some work to find people to teach. I can feel it coming, we are going to be together for 2 transfers and just do work! I sure hope so. First day of our tracting we found out we have choke common friends so we had some good times.

I love this work! I love our Savior Jesus Christ and I know that He died for each and every one of us so that we can recieve salvation! You are always in my prayers, Love you all!

Elder Garritson

No comments:

Post a Comment