Monday, February 28, 2011

ALOOOHA! February 21, 2011




Boy Elder G stays at least one more in Laie baby! Oh wow I am so stoked. I had no idea if I would stay or leave and am very happy to be staying. Elder Tuih is leaving and I will be training a new Elder again! I am pretty excited for this next transfer we already have 2 baptisms set with V**** this Saturday and M**** in a couple weeks, than we have a lot of potential on the horizon. The work is moving forward!

This week was a pretty crazy week for us, a little different than normal. On Tuesday, Tuih and I got to go to a devotional with Bro. and Sis. Christensen from my home ward. It was a great devotional, not so much for missionaries but it was cool. Then they invited us to a luncheon with him and the school president and a couple other people. The school president said "we better see you two here after the mission, you are always welcome back here" so I am going to hold him up on that offer!

Friday we went to town to here Elder L. Whitney Clayton, Presidency of the Seventy talked to us. It was an amazing talk. He just got up there and said ask me questions and he answered them right on the spot. They taught us well about why its so important to be obedient. One thing I liked in particular that he said is "if you go home with a rock solid testimony, that means you will have been obedient and will have had a successful mission." It was cool to hear him say that, I enjoyed meeting him and his wife. Also on Sunday night they gave another fireside for investigators and recent converts and it was pretty good. All is all it was a great week!

So all is well here in Laie. My boy Elder Street is coming up here as a zone leader next transfer so I am juiced about that. The work is moving forward and no one is stopping it. The adversary is getting stronger and stronger, but the saints are also getting stronger and stronger. As we all know, everyone will know Jesus Christ is our Savior. I am out here doing the most important work there is and I couldn't be happier!

I appreciate all the prayers on my behalf, and ya'll are always in mine! Keep praying for all missionaries, the work needs to continue to move forward!

Love you all! Elder Garritson OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment